Preparing to inspire the next generation... 💜 30/10/2024 --- 4/10/2024

 


📑30/ 09/2024

I didn't have a regular class today. Instead, I took on kitchen duty during the first hour, which involved cutting vegetables for about an hour – quite a tedious task. In the fifth hour, I attended a peer observation session to watch Anangha's class, where she used ICT to teach the topic of electronegativity.



📑01/09/2024

Went to take substitution in 9 J, kept the students engaged by assigning problems related to valency to help maintain quiet. During the 6th hour, I went to my assigned class, 8 F, and taught the topic 'Photochemical Reactions.' The class was interactive because the topic captured their interest.In the last hour, I had another substitution in class 8 D, and then I did line duty from 3:30 to 4:00 pm."




📑02/09/2024




📑03/09/2024

I have an hour in 9 A1, where I introduced Newton's Second Law of Motion through interactive and engaging activities. During the fourth hour at 8 F, I explained electrochemical cells, utilizing ICT tools to enhance understanding. A yoga demonstration held in 9J was particularly amusing and lighthearted.





📑04/09/2024

The unplanned substitution hour in my own class allowed me to finish the lessons, I taught electrochemical cells at 8 F. Kitchen duty, as always, was quite challenging.Kitchen duty was arduous, with only two staff members responsible for preparing a substantial quantity of meals for the large student body. Avoiding stains on my clothes while cutting vegetables proved to be particularly challenging.


Comments