Bridging the gap between knowledge and practice 🀍



 πŸ“‘14/10/24

During the 4th hour, a yoga demonstration was conducted, providing insights into TADASANA posture  for physical and mental well-being. In the 5th hour, I observed Sugaina's class to better understand her teaching methods and classroom management strategies.  


In the 6th hour, conducted  a conscientisation program on the topic *"Into Adolescence"* at 8U, alongside Arjun Dean, Achal Grace, Anagha, and Shiji. Together, we discussed the physical, emotional, and psychological changes during adolescence, aiming to raise awareness and provide guidance to the students.



πŸ“‘15/10/24

During the 4th hour, I handled a substitution class at 9 A1. I ensured that the students stayed engaged by interacting with them about their ongoing lessons and maintaining discipline throughout the period.


In the 6th hour, I started a new chapter, *Metals*, in class 8 F. I incorporated ICT tools, such as videos and presentations, to make the lesson more interactive and engaging. Additionally, I conducted activities to help students understand the properties and uses of metals through real-life examples, ensuring better retention of concepts.

πŸ“‘16/10/24

During the third hour, I began teaching the topic *"Gravitation"* to class 9 A1. To make the lesson engaging and relevant, I used the recent *Chandrayaan-3 mission* as an introductory context. This helped students connect the concept of gravitational force with real-world applications, sparking curiosity. The idea was to show how India’s moon mission relied on a deep understanding of gravitation to achieve a successful soft landing. The students responded well to this approach, with many expressing interest in space science.

Neena Miss was present to observe my class. After the session, she provided valuable feedback, which will help me improve my teaching methods. She gave suggestions on improving classroom management and ensuring all students remain engaged throughout the session. 

In the afternoon, I went to take kitchen duty.

πŸ“‘17/10/24

I introduced the topic "Universal Law of Gravitation" to 9 A1, explaining Newton's concept of gravitational force and its applications. I used simple examples, like the Earth-Moon interaction, to help students understand. The class showed good interest, and some students asked questions about everyday effects of gravity. 

Before starting the new topic, I gave a 10-minute test on the previous chapter to refresh their memory and check retention. It helped me identify areas that need further review. 

In the 6th hour, I conducted an achievement test for class 8 F on the chapter "Chemical Changes."The test covered key concepts and application-based questions. I collected the answer sheets for evaluation, which will help me assess their progress and address any learning gaps.

Comments